Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Zero Punctuation

I find that if you use as little punctuation as possible people find it rather difficult to read and just count the words until whatever is in front of them reaches the ever succumbing end and I should take advantage of this fact to rely my deepest worries that I believe you are right now too busy counting to really play attention except if you are not in which case there is a chance that even though you can read and finish reading you will not care enough to make any fuss so starting now I should confess that I am seeing a psychologist which results are yet to be seen it is also quite early to demand the whole system of thought to change in one a lonely one session but I am quite impatient about all this also as I am explained the works behind my thought process I find myself to be more and more depressed as time goes by as you get bored with another attention seeker's problems I will go back to tell you the origin story behind the strange little persona I turned out to be it started on the fourth day of the third month of the nineteen nineties but consciousness only become strong enough to leave memoires in my head eleven years later at least the memories I want to unveil here today and for forever be splattered on the internet so at eleven I thought for the first time to quit all that is and all that ever has been although not remembering why in the proper scenario it happen to happen I just remember that sadness entered my life to never leave forever after I think also it was at that time existence of god and purely based in the logic if god is all mighty and creator of all and I that am nothing but a kid put its existence to question what existence is there for me to have I never let that question go and it pares up to what sense does life bring to a conscious human that I think to be and without breaking the rules concerning this structural set of words I will sign off until next oportunity

No comments:

Sound Track