Monday, February 16, 2009

This one is for You, Sin

You were the first one to comment our blog and that is the main reason i'm adressing this post to you.
First of all, on behalf of the entire team,i thank you for your presence.
However, i want to give you some advices, just like you do from time to time.

This blog is our own second life: we represent characters and we speak our mind free through them.This caracters are mixes of our own personalities and theirs. As so, i wanna to tell you to not get our posts too serious because they are not worthy of your concern. Sometimes we just say somethings to mess with each other. (or to create a little discussion between intelligent people who might read our blog)


I´ve had the pleasure to meet you personally and i can say i liked you very much and therefore, it would be very unpleasent for all of us if you got offended/hurt/pissed/../ by things we tell just because nobody would...

Be U, be funny, stood up for what you believe in and join our blog with the hummor i remember you for!!

See yA around!!

(if you really want to piss John off, comment his posts...criticise him...and most of all..ignore hIm by giving him attention!!)

1 comment:

Sin said...

ahahahah Sweet mother of Jesus, one post for me :) I´m flaterred. Reading your blog has made me feel up and down, pretty much like a rollercoaster. I´ve been hurt, pissed and furious. But I´ve laughed and dreamt a lot too so... I guess it´s ok. Sometimes I don´t like what you write, and I should overlook but hei, this is me. When I like it you´ll hear about it, when I don´t, you´ll Know. This is how I play it. Plain and simple. The cards are on the table.

I remember the night I met you: my first thought was «this girl is crazy». But then I could´n stop laughing. lol You´re something, that´s for sure :p

I´ll keep coming...

Sound Track