Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sin?




I've posted this image yesterday, and already I have to explain myself.
Sin is a monster no doubt, that is why people don't like sinners, but never the less. This picture does not resemblance a monster, is just a animal (better play Final Fantasy X before commenting on that), it is not a pretty animal, but still... it is an animal.
What is so special about this animal? His name is Sin, and everyone is trying to get rid of him.
(Poor fellow) The problem is that he is too strong to annihilate, and is frustrating every attempt people have, killing everyone.
The only way to "defeat" him is to embrace him, like the Greeks used to say ("If you can't defeat them, join them").
Sin is a part of life, he will only be a problem if we mind him enough to be so.




This wasn't quite the conclusion I wanted to reach. I wrote this post just to question the origin of a user name, nothing more and no offence intended. sorry if i did offend someone

6 comments:

Sin said...

Estás a comparar-me com um monstro?! Nem tudo o que é desconhecido é horrendo... mas se preferes que não comente é só dizer e eu desapareço...

Jack said...

Oh meu deus, deixo-vos sozinhos durante umas horas e já andam à briga! Leiam a frase do elefante, está lá por alguma razão, e não serve só para mim!!!

Damage control:
John, I'll talk to you in a minute. We might need to analyse censure... just please call her daisy.
Sin, John can be harsh sometimes (probably you're getting ofended with no reason, 'cause to be honest I don't even know what the fuck that is... lol it might be a monster but simbolize wisdom or something) Just saying, don't leave yet, the night's still young.
I'll see what I can do.

Sin said...

lolol I´m old enough to know better...
John, I like sinners and I like the way the word sounds. When I got here this morning I was quite upset cause I thought it would be nice for you to have some nice comments in your awesome blog. Then I saw that awfull thing... not a fan of final fantasy, sorry, and even if I were... it was not a nice comparisson... But... truce?

Jack, I owe you a big appologie. You had nothing to do with it and I just went nuts on you. I have no idea what the hell was I thinking. I´m very, very sorry.
P.S- You should consider changing career. You would be a great hostage negotiator ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!!!
...you have no right to leave me out of this..my life is pretty boring up her..

Sin, love U for being our only watcher!!Thank U!

Jack said...

Have you noticed our most commented post is a picture of a creepy, gigantic, 6-eyed(?) monster?

Sin said...

lol Thanks millady for your warm welcome :) You 3 are so diferent, maybe that´s why this blog is so refreshing. You are all quite amusing in such diferent ways. It´s nice to come and read you.

Sound Track