Saturday, March 2, 2013

You, again?

Disclaimer: Yes, it has been almost two years. This is not my place anymore although I think I will be welcomed. Do I have something to say? Not really. But I'm gonna say it anyway. Proceed at your own risk.


I miss this.
You and you, and you and you, and you too. I miss this city, its streets. Even when there was no one walking on them, they didn't feel empty. I miss the fewer responsibilities, the easier work. The harder relationships. Harder because they demanded more attention. I miss being young. Young enough to hope for a different world. Not greedy, unfair, immoral, like this one. Young enough to actually imagine and not only fight for a future, some years down the road. I miss the sound of being close to someone you love. How quiet it is. I would never have imagined that distance could be so loud. I miss my bed. How soft it is. And my cat. How soft he is.

But I love this feeling of arriving home, which I probably wouldn't have if I hadn't left. It feels reassuring and uplifting. And I haven't lost all hope. I still think I can change the world just a little bit, I am still in love and my friends still think I'm worth it, so all is not lost.



No comments:

Sound Track