Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Games for all


We play games all the time. My friends and me just discovered how tennis could be entertaining, so we play (very badly) and joke about each other. These moments are getting more and more rare. And I’m sorry for that.

People need more to play, I mean go out play football, tag, just play like a little child, having fun, not having any worries or compromises to be concerned about.

I can still recall the last summer I played, the last game I played, it was doge-ball, my entire family was playing having fun. I don’t see that these days and that pities me.

Now people only care about being winners there’s no more fair play, what started by being a hobby is now a competition, fun is for losers. This just goes to show how degrading the human society is becoming.

No comments:

Sound Track