Thursday, September 4, 2008

About Jack

Yesterday, one friend of mine told me a story of a girl friend that he is fond of. I considered the story quite amusing, and this is why: This girl goes to a guy that she is fond of (every good story has a love triangle), and says that a lot has happen in her life in the recent past and that she was confused (till here there's nothing wrong) and that he (the guy she was talking to) was one of the reasons for her confusion. (OH! BOY)
The boy, answers to this girl's confusions confection, by saying that many people go to him saying that. (This wasn’t expected)

Thankfully for all that participated in this story, this dialog didn’t happen face-to-face (thanks for short message service). But I’m shore I would pay big money to see her face while she’s reading the last message. (Oh forgot to say this girl isn’t in anyway ugly, quite the opposit I would say).

The cute part in this story is the fact that it isn’t over, and this love/confusion triangle still can take a spin.
If this story were to be a fairy tale this would end with my friend punching the other guy’s face, while declaring his love/confusion to her, and then my friend and the girl would go live haply ever after (or at least till the end of the mouth).

No comments:

Sound Track