Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lost whore


I lost my whore…

If you feel in anyway capable of locating her for me, please do, for I've spent too much time sitting in front of my computer waiting for her to appear and give me some idiotic story to write about.

If you are in anyway offended because I'm calling someone or something a whore, I suggest that you think about how offended must I feel, to buy a mercenary to tell she loves me… to tell me I'm such a good friend, a good person, a good lover…

… I'm going against society code of ethics and rules, because society as excluded me. I was found to be under society standards, in order to be a part of it, and because help only goes to those in "need", I was thrown out like the bag of trash they think I am.

Only in society can you find love, everywhere else you'll have to make do with whores, pimps and loneliness.

If you, reading this think that this is nothing more than an encrypted message to some people, you're right.

But anyway, I miss my whore.

If you find her please advise me,


6 comments:

Jack said...

I'm right here, John!

John said...

Wow!!
Jack are you alright?

Milady De Winter said...

Jack, I thought your were MY bitch!
John, get your own whore! And leave my alone...

John said...

Jack isn't my whore, and i think that for Jack to think he is, he must have a very low self esteem, and that's a problem...

Jack said...

My self esteem is just fine: I'm everyone's whore! It's funny, you should try it!

But no, I'm not alright... My brain has become pulp :( it is liquifying as we speak. And well... i've been told that's a bad thing when that happens.

Plus, someone got new friends to replace me!

John said...

You're everyone's whore! and yet your self esteem is fine?!
Your brain must be really melting.

And Where did you heard that nonsense that we're finding new friends to replace you?
We're not doing that... that's too hard, we'll wait for your brain to fully melt and then replace it with some microsoft or apple software (haven't decided yet) so that you become the perfect servant.
Wahhaaahah!

Sound Track