Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer it’s coming to its end and I leave the typing to a chimp.


The summer is at its end and I feel it. I like a cold shiver up my spine…

I don't know when it is the official date for declaring that we're not going through summer anymore, but I just feel it, and it's closing in very very fast. And also I feel very odd, I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like… uh … singing… (wait this isn't the odd part yet)… S.O.S by ABBA, and I don't have a freaking clue why, do you know? If you do please comment now.

Classes are about to start and with them a whole freaking lot shenanigans that you never worry about when it is summer. OH! For God's sake what shall I do?

"Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find…" Where I go again singing that stupid song S.O.S.! S!O!S! Save my soul, save your soul, save our souls!…

What Am I doing? Singing a girlish song and it's not even to a girl, I singing it all alone in my bedroom… This is so gay. Real men don't do this, real men don't even remember the freaking song's lyrics, because of the so many times they've banged their head to the wall thinking about stuff, and women and more stuff, and boobs and stuff again. I know what I'm going to do…

(the writer steps away from the computer, steps to the nearest wall and bangs his head onto it… pum… pum …CRASK [and if you're wondering whose writing this, let's just say it's multi-personality to its best] the writer returns bleeding from his forehead, sits down and writes…)

I… I…? I was just there and now I'm here get aloud of me, I'm ama… (writer passes out without actually writing anything, that bit before? He just dictated it… well he just mumbled it in a way that it seemed he said that but the computer has no clue so just wrote that)

(Five days later)

"I can still recall our last summer/I still see it all / Walks along the Seine, laughing in the rain / Our last summer /Memories that… remain?" Now this! Our last Summer? Gimme gimme gimme a m… Break? CHRIST? More ABBA? I must be ill.

Clearly bagging my head through the wall (hyperbole) didn't work, and ended up wasting 5 more days of summer… If I keep doing it I'll start singing "Slipping Through My Fingers" sooner than I hoped. I must think hard before my next move…

(after a day)

Eureka! This must be a sub-conscious response to donuts or to been the only one from the group that hasn't had a summer passion (even deWinter "got one" and she's a bitch [in her own words])… nah it's definitively donuts…

What can I say? The Winner takes it all (damn it I did it again!!!)

2 comments:

Milady De Winter said...

i did NOT had a summer crush!! and neither did Jack, for that matter.

He fell in love...i got drunk!

John said...

well you both had your summer thinggy
(getting drunk counts)and also Jack's thinggy started in the summer

Sound Track