Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In this 93% full moon night...

It's a little bit funny
This feeling inside
I'm not one of those
who can easily hide

It's just so amazing to do things you never did, to do something for the first time. It's just so amazing to get out of your confort zone and feel something deep inside you. Whether it's good or bad, it's this things that shape who you are. I don't think I would be the same person if I hadn't done what I did just now. I dont' try things just to try them, or because everyone does it. When I do something I want to do it to define myself, to see what I can do, how that makes me feel, how that makes other people feel. I overthink stuff. But sometimes I also overfeel them. And the hard things to do are the ones you feel the most, the ones that hit you right in the core. And this was a hard thing to do, and it scared the hell out of me. But I like this fear, it makes me feel alive. I'm old enough to know what I want, and I'm learning to be brave enough to fight for it. 'Cause this life is mine and no one else's, and if I don't do the things I want, no one will do them for me...
I learned a lot about time in my physics class, but the only thing important about time is that it goes by too damn fast.

Make the best of what little time you have.

No comments:

Sound Track