Thursday, June 24, 2010


You know reading this last post gave me a new vision on things, especially on those that I've never done or experienced. I must say that my eyesight seems greener now and I don't know why.

Maybe Carpem Diem? Seize the day, I used to love that expression and what it meant, it used to be liberating and out of routine... But now? PSSt! it's just the same shit I see every day. All I hear is advertise, and stupid for that matter.

How many times does a friend of yours, come up to you, with a something and says you should do it, because you don't live forever?

I know in introspective that my behavior doesn't accompany the tune of my words, and that my reasoning is most certainly blurred with the plain simple sin of envy and jealousy. But one must wonder from time to time, how many crack heads still say Carpem Diem?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….................

Do you know that history has a tendency to repeat it self?

No comments:

Sound Track