Saturday, March 13, 2010

I do IT For them..

It's weird how you realize you care for someone by noticing how you don't care about other people.

Relationships are hard, specially when you feel powerless.
Not too often, but often enough, I can't help to feel like i'm in a car, aware we're about to crash and knowing i'll never make it to the breaks in time and to make it all worse, when i look at the driver, there is (s)he crying his/hers eyes out.

It breaks my heart. It really does.
So I do what i can do. I comfort them, never lying to them whatsoever, and i go try to help them by doing something..
Funny thing is I know i suck at this..I suck at being positive and i hate, oh I hate when I end up saying "it'll be ok!". I know they'll get trough it, but i don't know how, or when, or how scared will they get. And scaring is something that concerns me..

So, I do it. I do what i can, even if it means getting out of my precious box and it feels great, cause when things turn out fine, i like to believe i had something to do with it, even if they never actually know..That is helping, not being a hypocrite!
Because there is a difference. Doing something you don't believe in for someone I love and know it's right, it's caring, and that fraction of time when i'm doing it, i'm actually believe it!!So, i'm know i'm not a hypocrite. And i don't five a shit if the rest of the world recognize it or not.

I do. And so do my friends. That's good enough for me.
I sleep like a baby...even better, like a perfectly HAPPY baby!!!

No comments:

Sound Track