Saturday, March 20, 2010

Put yourself in my coma

Facts: Banged my head;

    Felt dizzy for a day and a half.

Fiction: Something may be missing but I don't know what.

I know I lost something, I can't remember what it was or is, it's importance or function… I just feel like I lost something and can't remember what.

I had a tick and it dropped, a concern and it went away, a lie and it fell through the cracks. Something I lost and it may be out there if there was a thing to start with.

A void, is filling a space that it wasn't there before, I think, I don't know if it's a void filling an empty space or a space now empty filled with a void…

There's sense of loss without actually losing anything but a better sounding mind.

Is the brain so complex that it doesn't acknowledge emptiness as something of future use or is it that a surprising appearance of new space brought down a whole housing economy.

My thoughts scream now pain.

Maybe I should lay down for a while?

No comments:

Sound Track