Monday, November 9, 2009

2kn01

Well this comes as no surprise, but there's something of with it.

I now am officially the one with less empirical study of love and complementary stuff.

Jack and deWinter have been lucky to be granted the chance of experience whatever comes with love and complementary stuff. Living me happy for them and a bit sad for myself, how sad? Let's say if I had a ruler for every moment that I've been sad for myself sad, it would be something like this:

Diamonds and stuff:

________________________________________________________

Eight years being always second in the national rugby championship

____________________________________________________________________________

Empirical work on love and complementary stuff

__

Hope that satisfies your need to know.

But if you're wondering how can I only be that sad, being love the greatest experience of the world and complementary stuff too

My answer is simple:

After eight years always being second I got used to the idea, so now I have the second greatest feeling in the world, which is being the fountain of rational thought and annexed stuff.

Yes!! My dear little bipsies now I'm the one they come for external advice, I'll be the one who will control their m… no that's not it, I'll be the one drawing the path that then they'll f… no! I'll be the vector of their li… no!

I quit if anyone needs me I'll be the one sitting in the bar with a bullet hole in foot and a Duffy hat drinking milk until I drawn.

Not finding a position of power in others life:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________(because the line is too long I'll just say "blah") BLAH

OH and P.S.: When i said complementary stuff i was actually talking about sex, but that's secret

No comments:

Sound Track