Thursday, November 19, 2009

Forever young 3

"In our society, one thing that pops out, is how often we promise things and how often we don't stick with it... It's like its meaning has been changed into something else.
I don't know about you, but when I think of promises, I think of something that we swear to stand by, on our word"

DeWinter, SATURDAY, AUGUST 15, 2009,

In"You promised me"


 

Keeping what promised is a hard job, even more when we have in the promise sentence the word "forever", like when we said "no matter what we'll forever meet every week and keep in touch"

Thank God we're only young, for we'll learn that in the future forever is never so

5 comments:

Milady De Winter said...

I get it. You're mad!!

Well...DEAL WITH IT!!!
i ain't exactly happy about it but you don't see me being a bitch about it!!!!!
It WAS NOT a CHOISE!! so quit acting like a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John said...

YES i'm mad, and dealing with it just the way i seem fit.
But in this post i'm not bitching about anything, i'm just giving you reason.
And in overall i'll be a jerk until i seem fit, i won't quit because you say so.

Milady De Winter said...

I know you wouldn't do something just because i told you so..!! Do not attack my intelligence..!

The thing is if you keep the attitude then you'll get to be a jerk on your own.
That is when not being together becomes a choice!!

John said...

You are wright, i'm sorry.
But can you tell me if the core will be in cb tomorrow, because i don't care too much for appendix if the core isn't whole.

Milady De Winter said...

I do NOT want you to tell me i right [even though i AM]

Anyway, as long as I'm concerned all of us will be there..

Sound Track