Saturday, November 14, 2009

I AM SORRY [BTW, i feel it too]

Nothing turned out to be what we planned (again!!!)

We said we'd go to college and we'd meet again anytime we want, but that is just not happening.
I'm not happy about it. No way in the world I'll ever be happy about it. John and Jack are MY people and it sucks wanting to spend time with them and not being able to, sometimes because I'm just to tired to leave my house.

They are responsible for so many things going finally the way they should...i mean, if it wasn't for them i really don't know where i would be right now.
But, as much as they help me moving forward, they made me better. And now, i want better than i did a year ago.

I don't want to graduate. I want to be good, not only after it but until then. And that gets trained. I'm no genius and that is why I'm working harder than i ever did..because i actually believe my cause. Just like they taught me to.
Sometimes I just feel like I'm losing it...
I do not want to became this bitch who only cares about college and have no time for a simple coffee with her best friends. And as for me, i won't. [sorry i got closer and closer...]


But look at upside. It can only get better! It will be better.

No comments:

Sound Track