Monday, November 2, 2009

John Scar Kramer of Lioncourt.

My name is all I've got, and even it is a product of imagination and plagiarism. But that's not who I am, I'm a self tutored student in search of an interesting master, I wish to create an utopia for my homeland and live in the arms of the mother of all addictions. My behavior is somehow eccentrically in control. I'm the judge the layers all at once, in a court house where the trail is over because is the sentence that's really the fun. I love the most beautiful and despise sadness as a fate. I lock in me monsters of the underworld and angels from the top of the heavens, letting them out to play when strength is nothing but an illusion.

I come back to an original, after empirical proof that there's nothing better. And because the meaning of one name has in a fantasy life, is "trés" valuable, because the name is the only definition you can really have in a virtual world full of questions and unanswered riddles.

So this is a welcome back speech to the ones who care and for those who don't, well "c'est la Vie"!

Is good to come back to the once grown routes.

John Scar Kramer of Lioncourt

No comments:

Sound Track