Saturday, November 14, 2009

Money money money...

Few days ago I've been asked what would I do if i won the lottery.
I'm totally against the concept of games like the lottery.

Things must be earned. Only people who succeed must be compensated.Working harder must pay off.
Well, humans got lazy over the time and i believe part of the reason why is people realized there are easy ways to get what usually takes effort..
Along with laziness, comes dumbness. They don't want to be smart, they don't want to succeed, they have no interesting in contributing for the evolution of their own specy.. all they want is wanting..and have it right away..
Money became the priority because it means you can have. Don't you thing is sad when you ask a four-years-old what he wants to do for a living, he says being rich??? I sourly do. But again, we let ourselves get here.
Betting every week in the lottery is a ritual of those who are just hoping for the easy way to live. But is that even living? Not working...not caring...just staying alive..but what's the point? you must have a purpose. Humanity have just lost sight of what is important...and that worries me.
Why giving millions of dollars to someone when are people who are actually starving to death? How did we let thing got to a place where there is enough money to solve life-death situations of thousands of people and we do nothing about it??

I do not want to win the lottery...More important, I don't want to want to win the lottery.
I wanna get in life where i deserve to, and that gets decided by the path i choose to go trough.I won't let my life be decided over LUCK.

Shouting out loud you won the lottery is NOTHING compared to whispering you got your own fortune...But people don't care about deserving anymore.They just want. They want this, they want that, and they want it the easy way. I guess Humanity is getting screwed up by humans themselves.And that frustrates me.

2 comments:

John said...

The idea of the lottery is not only to feed laziness.
IT'S A CHANCE OF A NEW BEGINNING, a new life a start over. and all for the price of €2, who wouldn't like that.
It's not laziness has it is a shot at chance

John said...

i meant "change" not chance but it works also

Sound Track