Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Forget chaos and focus on the silver lining

Life pulls you down from time to time, and although you don't like it, there's really nothing you can do about it.

You feel sad for yourself, and life loses meaning for a while, you lay down to calm yourself but you raise up to feel a world, who's weight is smothering you, you cry about the chronic pain your soul seems unable to sustain. Sometimes you even try to get up standing only on a momentous will you feel has you see others do so. But karma is always around us, and brings you right back down to tell you that you're not ready yet.

You may keep trying over and over again in the haste our society is known about, but all that does is feed placebo drugs to a wound that opens more and more at every fall. Until it grows so much that you can only succumb to it and fall into the deepest depression.

It's just painful, and there's no definite cure for it.

Your math may be the best, but you won't be able to ever compute the general solution. Everyone has a different set of variables, everyone corresponds to different theories and properties, in two people no reaction is the same. I can only say that this, in the end, will be an impossible to draw injective function (every object has a different image).

I can only live you with my empirical knowledge of how to handle the traps life sets on me.

When Life pulls me down from time to time, and although I don't like it, there's really nothing I can do about it. I try to forget for a while chaos and focus on the silver lining in between clouds.

But sometimes you just need the rest, peace and quiet.

John of Lioncourt

Life is suppose to be a holyday don't let a rainy day become a rainy eternity, trust me I know about it

No comments:

Sound Track