Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Bee came to my ear and whispered "They think your judgments are unfair".

And you're right, my judgment is unfair. I know that naming someone after Lucifer; compare someone to an idiot dog, or just saying to go fuck and the only hint is a silly music, are not the right thing to do, or the fairest.

"Mais je ne suis pas désolé pour ce que j'ai fait", I truly think that my assessment of the many personalities that appear in this blog are more close to the truth than you might think. May I remember that a single human can never see his whole body; you can never see your own back. So you should just thank me for showing you your other side. And to make this clear I'm going to write on a full post characterizing all that are mentioned in previous posts, just to make clear any small typing that may be there.

Give yourself a clap;

John Scar Kramer

6 comments:

Calvin said...

Finally!... someone who watches our back =P, I would really appreciate that you do it, and I would like you to say it direct and honestly. It would be good to "see" us from the eyes of the others.

Olivia said...

That will be funny... x)

"First I just thought he was looking at me and thinking how dumb I looked because I had drunk a little too much, but then I realized he really thinks I'm an idiot!" xD

Let's see!

*

Olivia said...

Oh, and btw, now imagine a bee telling that (or anything!) on milady's ear xD

Jack said...

“If you have no will to change it, you have no right to criticize it”


I almost don't wanna see what it's coming... :/

Milady De Winter said...

WHY WOULD IT HAVE TO BE BEES????

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FREAKING BIRD??
(oh that's right...the window!)

John said...

Bolics, You weren't the target audience.
But i'll do it anyway just for you.

John Scar Kramer

P.S.: About the bee, if you want to know see the Gladiator

Sound Track