Sunday, May 17, 2009

May not be a Tomorrow

When something begins you generally have no idea how it's going to end. The quiet guy in the back of the class and the boy you were terrified to talk to in the first place became your best friends, people you liked once turn dead to you, and so on.
We spend our whole life worrying about the future.Planing for the future. Trying to predict the future. As if fingering it out would make any difference. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our biggest fears and our wildest hopes..But one this is certain, when it finally reveals itself the future is never the way we imagine it.
Again, many people spend many time focusing on the future. But at some point you start to realize your life is happening now.Not after college, not after thirty, right now!!..This is it, it is always happening. Blink and you'll miss it.

I guess that is why i go to this parties. Being there, talking to people I've never seen, getting drunk and stupid gives me the brief idea I'm not actually missing my own life. Makes me feel alive. And is the same reason that makes me see this as something sporadic and not weekly or even monthly.
I know the way i see thinks is totally stupid and pointless. But is my way.
I've said before i make an afford to avoid plans. Plans for tomorrow, plans for next week, plans for my life. I wish i was a "live-in-the-moment" kind of girl. I'm not. But still, a girl can dream, even knowing that's all it is, a dream. And if i can get temporarily closer to that dream, why not?

The way i see it, we should be direct and honest [certain situations only when you're actually asked to] because people can try to be better while they are alive..Spilling it out when they're gone is not respect for the dead, is only personal progress. The thing is wouldn't you've wanted to know you did help to change someone's life?Make a difference. We need each other in order to move forward...

So did you say it?
I love you...i don't want to live without you..Marry me..
I cannot stand being with you..i'm sorry..i miss you..
Are you going to? You should..Cause this is it. You're life is now and it might all be gone tomorrow.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Stupid, stupid, stupid people! I just found out! Why would they want to kill Izzie and George?? I'm so mad at them!! Grrr...

x)

Milady De Winter said...

LOL...
Truth is not always pleasant..
Apparently, the actors are having a ruff time, meaning she thinks he is acting weird which is pretty funny once he is gay..Anyway, one of them gotta go!
However, i thought non of them has to die. She gets baCK to life and george gets a new face (new actor)..

Sound Track