Monday, May 11, 2009

(started as) Quiet Friends, (ended as) Not Quite Friends

The way i see it, it was the begining of something..I might even dare to say Jack may has started a new tradition.

I cannot deny i was kind of nervous with the whole situation i mean, there was a lot of social pressure.I had to like the girl and she had to like me back. Why? Let's just say last time Jack's lover turned out to hate me which made him and me feel unconfortable quite a few times and i have to make sure it does not become a sequel.

The moment he opened that door, they were nothing as expected!!...(and that can totally be a good thing)...Now, was she nice?? Yes... Could we be friends?? Yes... So, do i think Jackipa make a great couple??NO!!
My job as a friend is not sabotage Jack's love life, it is to tell him how i see things when he asks me..i do like her but he can do much better...or, if it makes You Jack feel any better, let's just say she is not Jack's girlfriend material...[but with this recycling thing you never know...]

BTW, she is a six in a scale from one to ten...Yeah!

No comments:

Sound Track