Sunday, May 3, 2009


I have climbed highest mountain
I have run through the fields
Only to be with you
Only to be with you

I have run
I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to be with you

But I still havent found what Im looking for
But I still havent found what Im looking for



Not only because I love them and because this is a great song...
I don't know, I just feel like that right now. I still haven't found it, that thing... And I'm not talking about someone... well, not only... I still don't know what I wanna do in the future, where I wanna go and stuff like that. I guess we all feel like that sometimes. But I'm stubbern enough not to doubt my choices. I know why I made them and I'm still sure about them. I'm just lacking someone to share interests with. That has always been my problem and it won't go away that easily. I thought, with college and all, I would find a greater number of people I could talk to, but even though I have good friends there, they're not that into it...

But my birthday is coming... And I may get a new suit! :P so I guess I'm excited! I mean, who can have philosophical depressing retorical questions to ask, when he has a new suit????

1 comment:

Sin said...

I still feel that way, and I´m much older than you. Don´t worry. You´ll find your answers someday. I hope we will find our answers someday. Remember what you once told me: «If it´s bad, it isn´t over yet».

Sound Track