Friday, May 15, 2009

The Diamond

Now I get it! Now that a new light has shined upon my eyes, I get it. The need, the warm feeling and the chilling, the strange lack of words when she's around, now I get it all. I'm not a poet, but now I feel the need to write our song. And there enough floors that I could by to truly match her beauty. In the wind, I imagine her body floating, like a sail, with me giving the music of my heart pounding all the way.

I meet someone new, someone who brighten by eyes and showed me the pleasure in silence, and the joy of happy words. I wisped lies to deaf ears, but now my friends, I'm here shouting to you and the world. The love of my life lives… You're skeptical, you think it is a joke, like the one time pulls me every few moments I see her, it seems it stops, and leaving just us in a dead space, but then it comes again leaving every word I wanted to declare to her in the end of my mouth without ever leaving it. Because with love comes also the feeling of self-dough. Can I give her what she needs, can I break the ice? Does she feel the same? Or am I just looking to a mirror that tricks me by changing right and wrong, a smile for a cry, a hello for a goodbye, and a hug for a stab?

But these empty words of feelings if not felt back will crash under depression. But how do I know, I She's my Juliet and I'm her Romeo? How do I know?

This is why I now turn to you, for all the help I can get is less than I must need, for the naivety is something that I don't really understand, may you ask jack if you like, and my naïve heart little knows about love, and how to share it with others.

Help me catch my brut diamond. Please

Rorschach

3 comments:

Milady De Winter said...

oH crAP!!

Milady De Winter said...

was that inappropriate?
Let me try again..

Tell me more, tell me more, like does she have a car?

John said...

No, no i've slipped too many hints already

Sound Track