Sunday, May 31, 2009

Secrets



Got a secret..Can you keep it?
One thing you get from aging is learn how not to care about secrets. Secrets are stupid and I'll explain why [yes,I'm in a good mood]

I do believe everyone is entitled to have personal stuff..things you feel you don't need to share with your friends or things you just don't want to.
However, everything changes when you tell people about that stuff you do not want them to know about. And there is when everything gets screwed up..The constant asking..the constant looking from others..the constant hope you'll let it slip and you're constant fear you might actually do it...

Tell you got a secret is the dumbest thing ever. That attitude shows that deep down you want to share that information, you just are too scared what impact it may cause on your beloved ones..
Let me tell you something..Telling stuff slowly have no less impact then just spit it out because the fact will be the same one way or the other.

And that is why, John, i am absolutely positive you should say something to anyone..anyone at all!!I understand you don't have the gut to tell her(or him- i would love you just the same way!) once society got developed in a way pretty much no one does.Telling someone how you feel is seen as something HUGE when is like saying "I love ice-scream" except "You are the ice-scream" [think how it would react.]
I would really like be extraordinary but i feel your pain dude.

As we grow up, we also learn people are not to be trusted..Well, that's kind of a problem..I'll give you that.
People talk and you often feel that sucks but the more you show you don't care, the less they'll speak. And there's have to do with immaturity as well.
So people talk..so what??Dogs bark!!


I am a "Truth fun" and therefore i believe secrets are like the process of coming out to tell your parents you are gay. It's like..I am not ready now..I'm studding the best way to do it..I gotta find a way to smooth it...BULL...You're gay and that is that!! And they only gets tortured by this questions because they has already made their made as they are doing it.

Anyway John....whatever you decide..telling...not telling..i ain't asking anymore....We're HERE!!!

(so the audience know..most people guess Giselle)

No comments:

Sound Track