Friday, June 12, 2009

CrappyMusicMoment

Today, Sum 41 are my choice. I really like them though i think they are not as good in live performance..anyway, they know how to show plus their lyrics are...Supreme!!

Sum 41 - We're all To Blame



...
How can we still succeed, taking what we don't need?
Telling lies as alibis, selling all the hate that we breed.
Super size our tragedies! (You can't define me or justify greed)
Bought in the land of the free! (Land! Free!)
...
And we're all to blame,
We've gone too far,
From pride to shame,
We're trying so hard,
We're dying in vain,
We're hopelessly blissful and blind
To all we are,
We want it all with no sacrifice!
...
This greed that we just can't resist! (Resist!)
...
Everyone, everyone,
We will fall.


Sum 41 - Over my Head (Better Off Dead)





What happened to you
You played the victim for so long now in this game
What I thought was true
Is made of fiction and I'm following the same

But if I try to make sense of this mess I'm in
I'm not sure where I should begin
I'm fallin'
I'm fallin'

Now I'm in over my head
for something I said
Completely misread
I'm better off dead
And now I can see
I think it could be
This hypocrisy is beginning to get to me

It's none of my concern
What is luck to me I don't believe in fame
I guess you never heard
I bet the makers they don't even know your name

But if I had to say goodbye to leave this hell
I think my time has served me well
I'm fallin'
I'm fallin'

This came all before
Those who suffer more
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare
What's with my disgrace
I lost the human race
No one left for this to blow up in you face
Who said it was so easy to put back all of these pieces
Who said it was so easy to put back all of these pieces

Sum 41 - Pieces



I tried to be perfect
But nothing was worth it
I don’t believe it makes me real
I thought it’d be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said

If you believe it’s in my soul
I’d say all the words that I know
Just to see if it would show
That I’m trying to let you know
That I’m better off on my own
...
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don’t know how it got so bad
Sometimes it’s so crazy
That nothing can save me
But it’s the only thing that I have
...
I tried to be perfect
It just wasn’t worth it
Nothing could ever be so wrong
It’s hard to believe me
It never gets easy
I guess I knew that all along
...

No comments:

Sound Track