Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hope is Last

Last Friday a lot changed…

After a week of stabbing, we decided to put the swords aside, and just have a blast for one last night. We were all there; me, Jack, deWinter, Giselle and Ginger.

Giselle and deWinter took a break and decided to take a slip of alcohol, making everything ever more cheery. But not even the pleasers of the wild life fill an empty stomach. So we decided to take our business to McDonalds.

There we trailed back to the same old subjects, until we were interrupted by an old woman who asked us if we could spare something to feed her. Being at the end of the table I reached for my pocket to spare some cash. But she promptly said she wasn't begging for money, she just wanted something to eat… I was surprised, never had I seen someone reject money that way. And due to that strange situation I accepted her terms and offered her a McMenu, Paying for it on the full receiving in return nothing more than a smiley thank you.

Upon my return the group resumed the conversation, but time flies when we're having fun. And at two a.m. we pulled ourselves up again and joined in reunion in the short space my car could provide. But this time, no usual conversation took place. This time we faced a crisis.

Jack's taking a break from the blog as some of you must cleverly realized after his last post. I tried to dissuade him and ended up making it worst, giving deWinter same the idea. Meaning; that this could be the beginning of the end of the blog.

We're close to having a last post.

The funny thing is… that at the start of it all, me and deWinter talked about the possible longevity of the blog and has I pointed to one year, she pointed to one decade… funny isn't it?

Hopping that this won't be the last post

John Scar Kramer


P.S.: Not knowing if this will in fact be the end of it all, I'll take this time just to say: Although I didn't ask her I already know the answer. Thanks any way


height="17"data="http://www.musicuploader.org/musicplayer.swf?song_url=http://www.musicuploader.org/MUSIC/1640711244331480.mp3&autoplay=false">/>

Upload Music

2 comments:

Milady De Winter said...

You idiot!!
The whole point was you telling her how you feel, not asking her about it...

Have You learned anything at all??

John said...

Yup. Better trust deWinter Than a board of bits and bites. (and this isn't me kissing your ass, or being ironic, Just the truth)

Sound Track