Monday, June 1, 2009

The end, it's not a show

I’ve reconsidered and I might regret it, but I’m too tired to keep playing. The worst it can happen is to be denied, slapped, or just a yes.
I’m going to say who she is but not here. It is one thing to explore self-feelings for better audience, but posting a name, in this bit board, is just a cruel, and shows lack of confidence in the other part. But don’t expect any romantic gesture either. A simple “it’s you” will do it.
But I’ll take this space to apologize in advance for all this rumbling going around for the last couple of weeks. You see friends make everything difficult when they try to help.
John Scar Kramer

2 comments:

Milady De Winter said...

Did i had anything to do with your change of heart??

Admit it...I'm kind of a good friend.
Awesome, to be more precise.

Olivia said...

I'm glad for you! =) both because you are finally going to take that weight from your back (I believe that telling you're secret to anyone might help..) but also because it seems that you finally realized that "posting a name, in this bit board, is just a cruel, and shows lack of confidence in the other part" ;)

Don't forget this now...

Sound Track