Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just so You know

This post aims to clarify my opinion towards Daisy (or whatever).
I was not the one who wrote about her in the first place, as in a matter of fact i was the only one who did not express any opinion whatsoever. However, is your knowledge she is not my favorite person and I want all of you, including her, to know why.

We've never been "BFFs" or anything alike but is undeniable we've got along in certain occasions.You are nice, kind, funny, pretty friendly, not stupid at all..i gotta give that. Truth is when we were cool i didn't dislike you so much i would wonder why we weren't closer for longer. I mean, i was fine with your presence in my life and i did wish you no harm.[although you've always showed you can get really bitchy, but who can't?!!!].

One day everything changed when you told me [proudly] something you did out of concern (i believe so) for Giselle.
I know you love her and you guys are great friends and so, i imagine it must have been hard to be shut down like you were(she had no intention to hurt you..she just was panicking). Honestly, I thought about what you had told be for quite a few time and only then, not being able to accept what you would have done, i told Giselle (who was pretty pissed but, typically of her, got over it just fine).
Then, i realized i had to step away once i could not support your actions. Did i did the right thing? I don't no, but i don't regret it either because it was what i felt like doing, back then.

Anyway, a few days back Giselle made me realize i might have overreacted.I mean, it all got out of control when i start picturing you as a huge friendly monster.
I gotta say i have thought about writing this post for a few days now, even before this Daisy's post mess. I did it because I just got over this. Right now, i would rather think of you as someone who lives in the same planet i do and that i don't know at all. Not because i despise you but just because i never had the pleasure. No more criticizing without proper knowledge, not more gossiping about you and your flaws, just peace and respect.

I know you are all about saying the truth directly and stuff like that. Well, i am too. I know you're probably thinking this is no way of dealing with things but i really had no other way of contact you and just spit things out..
So, i conquered my closer.

Just so you know.
Milady The Winter

No comments:

Sound Track