Sunday, June 7, 2009

Today was THE day..!!

As I grew up, i would wonder about how somethings would be like.. How would be like having eighteen, how would high school be like, how would be not telling my parents every single aspects of my life, how would take my driving license be like and how would vote feel like.

Today i got up at eleven a.m. and I voted. I was magical. Crossing that little square knowing it would be count and it is actually making a difference...Unbelievably Cool..

Of course, for the past six months i have been telling all of my friends to go vote as well..I know many people has lost their hope in politics but i haven't. I still believe. Be a great citizen and VOTE!!


Some of you might be asking why..why i think this is a big deal. Well, i do think it is a big deal because...We've fought so much to get here, to have our rights recognized, to be free to speak our mind, that i think not voting is just not caring at all..

No comments:

Sound Track