Thursday, June 11, 2009

CrappyMusicMoment

Apparently, the music i hear is not likable for the rest of the team..
The thing is, the way i see it,lyrics are a huge part of music...

So, I've decided to post from time to time musics i found cool and i hope you starting to like my ipod content a little bit more. So, I'm going to start right now.

Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows




...
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
... but I don't know nothing 'bout love
...
Cause everybody's after love
...
But there's no escaping your love
...
Come on, come on
We were once
Upon a time in love
We're accidentally in love...
...
Love ...I'm in love




No comments:

Sound Track