Thursday, June 11, 2009

If I tried comedy

I don't know what to do really, three days after the Daisy confusion, which gave us some much to talk/write about. Until we started to crumble…

Jack took some time off, leaving just me and deWinter to entertain you.

Unlucky for you were not as enthusiastic to entertain you as Robbie Williams, he even wrote a song just about it, (and it goes like this "Please Let me en-ter-tain yooooooouuuuuuu!! Let meeee en-ter-tain you…"). But we couldn't just let some nut job, take part in this Blog so… we refused millions of dollars (stupid!) and commercial bullshit just because of you. And let me say, you're great friends of ours, and we love having you there as we are in this side of things, but even so… We're so freaking sorry to have turned down so much $Cashin$.

This decision left us as poor has we ever we're, but a heart filled with… with… well, blood, any other thing and we would be long dead.

Okay, we're not rich or sentimentally filled with anything, but… we are still here. ( well not here here, because in fact I'm in the south cost of the country, having a great time in the beach)

But we're here and we'll be here for almost every time.

Just hopping you can keep with us, and that Jack comes back quickly (It's not noticeable, but lately I only write Bullshit and deWinter, well… she's ok)

Rorschach


1 comment:

Milady De Winter said...

she's OK??
"I try to be my best"

Sound Track