Monday, June 22, 2009

I bow to a king greater than me.


A kingdom it's something everyone dreams about…

To be the solemn ruler of the land, to be a conqueror, a diplomat, TO BE KING.

There's no greater fantasy than this.

I've always have been monarchist, for all the dreams I've had since a child, for all the adventures I could have as and youngster, and now for all the power I'll have as an adult. But it seems it's not going to happen as I wished. And having to curve myself to a system full of crocks, liars and thieves, which act "in one with the people", saying it's

the people's choice, and that we're all equal; it's no longer for me…

I found a place, with a leader, a respectful leader, a lord of the land and a conqueror of the people, a diplomat in the middle of a war, I found the KING I wish I had to serve.

Sir Silas Benjamin (Ian McShane), ruler of Gilboa.

A Fair man, a fair king, a fair believer. He is a king with great power, but also with great fears and that, my friends, just makes him the most human person I've had the pleasure to see.

If you wish to see him as I do… tune to the show KINGS.

John scar Kramer

No comments:

Sound Track