Sunday, October 25, 2009

The first… Kiss

I was in an atrium when I noticed a couple in the lower stands, with no more than six springs ran by them. They were lovely and cute together, but something was strangely of… they had a guilty kind of look towards each other; one might think they were up to no good.

I stared, and look for evidence to cooperate with my suspicion, and although I couldn't listen to them the boy seam to say to the girl "do you wanna? Or not? I'm only doing it if we both want to", the girl responded with silence and looked up to me in the atrium, showing to my curious stare a smile of embarrassment, but then she responded to the boy positive, she also wanted to do IT.

The boy then grabbed her by the hand, and then with his other hand he grabbed the trousers of a man standing in the auditory. And then he closed his eyes, tightened the girl's hand and kissed… The man's ass…

I was astonished then has you must be now reading this words, and to break free of that astonishment I started laughing while looking to the boy who had kissed a man's ass and was now furious at the girl (who was laughing also)because she didn't do the same.

This goes to show that in love boys are always innocent and stupid, as for girls they are always cunning and evil.

As I calmed down my and turned to my family, they gave me a reprehending look, for that was not the way to behave in mass

3 comments:

Milady De Winter said...

Your assumption/conclusion is everything I've been telling you for YEARS

John said...

May be, but you didn't kiss anyones ass, that's why the kids were more mind clearing

Milady De Winter said...

On the other hand, i have the life experience kids don't.

Sound Track