Monday, October 12, 2009

Our lives

We give too much credit, or whatever it is, to social networks such as twitter, face book, hi5, etc…

Mostly because we have no one that we can really trust at all, making us needed to find someone distant to tell secrets and lies to impregnate with deceitful words and promises. What I mean is most of you don't have really any friends so turn to your little laptops and strike three W's so you'll find some sick and virtual advice and company.

I've tried them all, so that you don't accuse me of lack of empirical study, and in my failure to compute what it is advertised, and after arguments with some peers I find these networks to be obsolete, when I have friends like Jack and deWinter.

Sure sometimes I have to carry the most bohemian of us home in a stretcher, but that's a thousand times better than just having words in a board to relate to.

It's our life, it's my life, and it's your life and not an avatar's life. Do something Be creative, judge to a face instead of this lists of crap.

Having a huge number of friends doesn't mean anything if for all that it is worth none of them tell you to stop doing bad!

And to prove my loyal friendship:

DeWinter I I think you should calm down this bohemian life style,

Jack Stop with the secrets! And Talk trash more often because it's wonderful

And a special note to everyone else:

SHOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Sound Track