Monday, October 19, 2009

The weekly routine of thought in classes

These are the thoughts that come to my mind during classes

Monday

Economics and enterprises information analysis

The mean of Vj and the mean of Fj and the mean of my brain splashing all over the class room minus the coefficient of variation gives me a number. So better put the shotgun in my mouth and Sploush.

Quantitive Finance

Okay so to calculate simple interest it's principle times rate times ter. Calculate compound interest? Pv(1+interest rate)times to compound. With this Calculate the interest at a rate of a zilian percent compounded whenever the blue bird flies over your shoulder…. Sploush

Tuesday

Economics and enterprises information analysis

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho

Building a graphic I go

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho

Fuck I got it wrong for the seventh hundred time today… Sploush

Break

Go Fish!! HEHE!

Mathematics

I know this, I know that.

And the teacher got the calculations wrong once more, better get up and show it to his face, should I laugh, I should to keep the mood light.

Wendsday

Economics

Haba haba haba.(drool) I don't know anything of what she's talking about, and I don't care.

Break

Go Fish? Damn you!

Management

Hawo! (sleepy) I bet if I say her name I can be thrown out

Thursday

Economics

What a Supply curve, with such elasticity. That leaves the demand with such an inelastic strait line.

Management

I hate management, say "fuck! I hate management!", say it!!! SAY IT U wossy!

Mathematics

Wrong again Professor sir, and again and again, better let me do it.

Friday

Quantitive finance

Enter room Sploush!!!!!

Mathematics

I want to go home and stop correcting you. Please let me go home and I won't correct you no more PLEEEASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Sound Track