Saturday, July 25, 2009

Color Boxes - Part 2


My world's a bit different. Brighter, maybe... Better, definitely.

Not that I have found many 64-color boxes lately, that's not it. But I learned it's not only crayons the world is made of: there's brushes, pencils, pens, even erasers! You can paint, you can color, you can sketch, there's so many things you can do. And all of those things are beautiful.
I guess I found some old color boxes, don't know how many colors are in there to be honest, but some of those crayons are broken, some still shine like new, some are colors I've never even seen, some refuse to draw anything, some write better when faced down... It's a set of heterogeneous drawing equipment, but I'm still interested.
I also realized my own box is quite broken, more than I thought previously. But that's ok, you can make fine art with just one color, if you have to :)

In the end I guess the most beautiful work comes out when you join two or more color boxes. You multiply the color options, you diverse your work and you've got art right there!
That's called friendship: mixing color boxes...

3 comments:

indigno said...

People can't wait for the world to be colorful if they don't paint

Just mix it all ;)

Jack said...

Right!? :)

I guess all you do in life is go through each person and paint something of your own in his little world. The goal is to end up with something good to look at, when you're old.

John said...

top 3 post of all time

Sound Track