Friday, July 31, 2009

CrappyMusicMoment

The Pierces - Lights On



Some people say that I want you for your money
But I really want you for your body
Pleased to meet you baby, I want to be your honey
So let's go tell your daddy & mommy

This won't get any easier now
That your heart is beating in my hand
And I've tried not to destroy you baby
Even though we both know I can
Ohh you know I can

Make love with the lights on baby
Tell me what you see
Clear the bed to lie on darlin'
Make a mess of me

Here's my dress to try on baby
Let me be your man
I will call you pretty darlin'
Tell me what I am

Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh

Ca-Ca-Ca Can I have your number?
Can I have your baby?
Can we run away together?

I would walk on water
I would walk on fire
I would sell my soul to the devil

(...)

No comments:

Sound Track