Saturday, July 25, 2009

The sun has set down

This is my purgatory,

The night has settled its shadow over my world raising a beast that I don't know, and fear.

I'm stil human, flesh and blood, but in my soul it was where this beast inhabits

I've called it a vampire, sleeps by day, lives by night, I crave for blood, and to those still close to me I give some of mine, just so they know my curse.

I'm a loveless thing, with respect for tradition, but at the same time sick of it.

I know by the first name all the deadly sins. They are my new company, after I ran from my from my old paddies, for both their sake and my sanity, greed knows what I mean.

I was friend of the devil, but then… I've overshadowed him.

God is my guidance, though, never forget how indiscriminately he kills, and so shall I.

But has this path drives deeper and deeper to a darker obscure site that I don't want; I'll write my curse to exorcise the demon I've become. If I fail to do so, my only choice is just to continue to live and learn to control the urges of an invincible predator.

Until the sun comes back up, I'll be the one ruining the dreams of the youngest

John Scar

No comments:

Sound Track