Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Here's to you


I know I've made mistakes before. I have no excuse for them. I changed, and that change also changed your world. Not that I was your world, but I think I was (a big?) part of it. Anyway, I left you alone when I shouldn't have.

If there's one thing I would change in the last four years it would be that.
Here are my public, from the heart, sincere apologies. I'm so sorry.

They say you always learn something from your mistakes, and I did. When the dust cleared, you were right there.


"Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over."


I won't say we'll be friends no matter what comes around, I don't know that. But I know it was tuff for you, and even so you always supported me.
Now I feel that you trust me, maybe more than you ever did, and that makes me happy.

I guess you can leave for as long as you want, and when you come back, good friends will pick up right where you left off.

No comments:

Sound Track