Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm in an awfull place

It's dark although theres a lot of light, I'm hungry with food just next to me.
This is the end of an journey, leaving me with no adventure or corse to take. I don't know what to do, exept deambulate through the holls of the party house, haunting them, in hopes that i can be left alone.
I have little devlins surrounding me, teasing me, triping me. It makes my mind red and my eyes flamable. A chalenge of strength, a chalenge of mind and endurance, i don't have.
I'm growing weak and alone.
There's no better text book on how to lose friends and alienate people, than my biograthy.
There's no better health care taking guide than this: We all die in the end. Life isn't demanding, we make it that way... WE care TOO MUCH for being surrounded by friends and foes.

I rest tonight seeing Public Enemies

No comments:

Sound Track