Friday, July 31, 2009

I come here in search of advice because I met a girl…

Three days ago, for the first time, and today, for the second.

Now recent history, tells that I disappoint in the matter that this takes place. I failed once, and I'm failing again… so for one, that has learned not to do all the bastardly shit for himself on the first time, I search the fastest way to gather the most advices available.

Let me start from the beginning.

She's a daughter of a friend of my father, a work colleague, we met in the beach when both families introduced themselves to each other. And I came to learn that she is a second year going to the third med student in Lisbon, she's 20 years old, great smile, sweet, intelligent and funny to hang around with, not to mention she has body worthy of a muse.

Also that her father would be my teacher next year if I decided to go on studying, where I pretend to do so.

On the first day we (the whole families) ended up dinning together, after which the young adults (I, my sister and my middle brother, she and her brother) decided to go enjoy a bowling round, and set off to the bowling alley we did.

While we waited, I thanked the presence of the TV, so that I could take every couple of seconds my eyes from her lips, so soft and pretty… so that I would not be called a freak or a stocker, for every cheerful word of every great story, was like an enchantment to me. We've bowled and had some fun, and ended the night there living to meet their parents, "good bye" were the last words.

Three days paced and today we met again, but only for a slip second, because I'm unfortunately sick, so our meeting was breath and well not great at all, because I've learn that tomorrow morning they're living, to Mozambique. Making this the last time I saw her.

Or is it? Here is where you come up as advisers, What shall I do?

2 comments:

Jack said...

This is all I can say: http://www.wikihow.com/Seduce-a-Woman

John said...

Thank you for the help.

Sound Track