Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Learning




This time I won't just put a video without saying anything...

A few days ago I invited some friends to go see a lecture on astronomy and watch some stars through the telescope afterwards.
It was going all right until, 10 minutes after the lecture started, some of them started to feel bored. We eventually had to leave.
I must admit, I was really disapointed... I know it's not the most interesting agenda one could have. I know it might be boring, I know the chairs weren't that confortable (s) but it's what I like the most. It's what I'll do for the next 50 years, hopefully. I won't apologize for that. And as my friend, I think you should have stayed through the whole thing, even if you felt like shooting your foot. It's what I would do.
I don't care about our little companion on that night, although I also felt it was disrespectful to be invited and not be able to shut up for a minute and learn something. But that's not my business, he already broke the glass he had to brake...

Anyway, don't expect it again... I try not to make the same mistakes twice...



I hate when people can't enlarge their sight, expand their interests, just for the sake of it. I hate when people don't like to learn, when they're not curious...
And sometimes, yes, I think it's ok to fake some interest, if it will make someone happy... But that's just me.

2 comments:

John said...

I don't know why but i don't like this post of yours.
John Scar Kramer

Milady De Winter said...

Stupid glass.

Sound Track