Thursday, December 3, 2009

Friends..friends..whatever..son of bitches


I hate this feeling.


Generally speaking, i think i am a good friend.
[i may get there a little late sometimes but never out of choice..]


It takes a lot for me to call someone a friend, specially with a capital F.
Those are the people I love, people i feel i would pretty much do anything for. People i would go against my own principles to save their lives for..
They matter.


I believe in many things.
I believe friends should always support friends. I believe they must be honest and speak their mind, but that they should accept others choices.


What really bugs me, is when I feel I don't know what to feel.
Should I feel this away? Why don't I feel that way?


When a friends act childish and end up hurting other people, where should I stand?
Honesty. Maturity. They're key-points to me.
But when a friend of mine reveals none, do I support him, anyway? Am I able to love someone I totally disagree with on most times?Am I able to entirely accept their actions, even If I TOTALLY disagree with them?


I get confused..But then the bigger me raise upon.


For me, loving is wishing the best;that is the best gift I can give someone.
[not that i want random people to get fucked up in life..]
Bottom line, I want my friends to be happy, even if that means going separate ways. Even if that means that somewhere down the line I won't love them anymore, that we won't be friends anymore.
We are, not only what we are right now, but a result of what we once were and therefor we owe ourselves to be faithful to our feelings, even if these do no longer apply.
So,I am who I am with the conscious that if I am ever needed for, if i ever feel i have to, i'll stand up for them. I'll speak for them, and hell, i'll even justify their attitudes to the world.

No comments:

Sound Track