Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lay misery upon

I know it goes against the Christian ideals but sometimes a lesson has to be taught or a scare must be given. For those that are at this moment planning to make someone rich in terms of misery, I suggest you stop your line of thought and just listen to me for a while.

People in general already feel miserable for themselves, just because they're alive. And it is in your intention to make that feeling pierce even more through their heart, isn't it?

I hope you consider the target's position in its emotional life, because if you go ahead and go through with this misery mission without taking that into account, you may well be the one pushing it towards suicide. It is really important that you be very knowledge of this, before plotting your little revenge.

Now listen closely,

    For this is one deadly poison I'm about to talk to you about.

For the sake of comprehension let's give your target an innocent name, so whenever I say piggy I mean "your target"

When you wish upon emotional misery upon piggy, there's one thing only you shall target, that is, its pride. But you shall not break it or trash, because that gives piggy someone to blame and to go after. It's better if you take piggy's pride, and then give it back in a way that it will be piggy that eventually breaks it.

This isn't an easy thing to accomplish and it is different with every case. But I'm open to give some guide if it is someone's wish.

John Scar Kramer of Lioncourt

No comments:

Sound Track