Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I gotta a feeling..


Today was a good day. It was a normal day.

I am NOT a positivist. That was not the way I grew up to be. It isn't good, it isn't bad..It's all about perspectives.
Unlike what it would be expected, i tend not to make a big deal out of nothing which means I often feel like my days suck. When I don't, i feel stupidly happy.

The thing about today was I felt balanced. My day had its ups and downs and I feel ok about it. I feel peaceful. I feel balanced.
It actually made me wonder if that was how to be normal feels like.

Today there was no light at the end of the tunnel.There was no tunnel.I was just out there, wide in the open.

I do realize that me expressing my "joy" it is probably going to ruin it.But i don't care
.I feel I must say i out loud. Especially to my beloved ones.

Today I have hope. Even tough i now this won't last for ever, it makes me wanna pursue the best version on me.
Deep down, i'm just a EP waiting to be produced into a CD..

1 comment:

Jack said...

“When will you understand that being normal isn't necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage.”

Sound Track