Sunday, December 20, 2009

The thingy that comes after whatever happend

It's been a week since last we said something worth reading. Some recent events and the business of the scholar schedule made things so…

But not only that, for not even death will stop the three fablers that author this bit map, what kept me, at least for me, was the sense that I lacked the touch to write the right words at the right time. And as I write tonight I only wish and hope that no unwanted interpretation can be taken from these static words and that in their stiffness they do not represent a pain to those who read them.

But what I wanted to address is not the lack of muses of your dears, but something that I've learned in the process of this week.

As I've grown I developed ideas, one of them was about friendship… In my thirteenth year of life I developed a theory that friends were an overrated good by society in general, "there's no need for friends, in order to live and live well", I would say to my classmates and anyone who annoyed me enough. I thought that Friends were only known beggars that would come to you asking for free advices and loans without interest, so I did not, in the due time, train myself with the abilities to really relate or deal with others like normal people usually do as they grow up.

Only this week has I missed the contact of my friends did I learn that giving isn't the worst part in a friendship, quite the opposite, it's the best. Every time we meet I give them my stories as they give me theirs, we also exchange advises and opinions in the safe and pure environment of friendly laughs. So in what I learn is that the experience of giving is best.

And to conclude this strangely arranged thingy here's a thought:

"Friendship is like wetting your pants;

Everyone can see it;

But only you can feel its warmth"


 

Have a Jolly Good Christmas.

John Scar of Lioncourt

No comments:

Sound Track