Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What a dinner..

It was weird.

I was really thrilled to go to this dinner..I was excited because I hadn't seen the host for a while then and I really like her!!..I guess I missed her, which surprises me because i'm not that close to her.

When we all got there, I was told only three out of the twelve were not studying medicine.
Then, suddenly, i felt weird. It was like this mix of feeling surfing on my veins.

There is this physics theory that says, among other things, there are others universes that went on according to the decisions we never made in this one. For example, there is a universe in which i didn't went to Coimbra last year.

Well, I felt like i have just got to this other dimension which aloud me to see what would have been If i hadn't changed my mind about going to med school.
And dude, it's weird assisting to what your life could have been.

I don't regret my decision.Not yet anyway. But I can't help it to wonder wether is was a right choice or a wrong one waiting for the worst moment to reveal itself..
[after all, to mess with our heads there is, not only karma, but also Murphy's Laws]

But for a spit second...

No comments:

Sound Track