Thursday, December 24, 2009

OhOhOh..

I'm don't like Christmas.

Growing up, every 24th of December my family would gather to celebrate Christmas.
We don't anymore.


Christmas is about the celebration of Christ's birth. It's about religion.
Well,i do not follow any religion for that matter so I feel like it would be actually kind of hiprocate to celebrate it.

Nevertheless, we all know Christmas meaning as completely changed into something else. Now it's about gifts..And I don't despite that. There is nothing wrong in wanting to give nice things to the people we love; what I find absoletely repellant is how people are lead to feel like they must offer stuff to everyone.It's not even about their beloveds anymore.

Consumerism as taken over many parts of human's life. Religion is not an exception.
I refuse to get swallow by nowadays Christmas, just because everyone else is. I choose to be different. I choose to follow my beliefs.

Merry Christmas




btw, i HATE christmas songs!

No comments:

Sound Track