Saturday, December 5, 2009

Goals

Some people come to me from time to time to ask a simple question "what's your goal?".

For a long time I did not have an answer, now I have two…

After being questioned time and time again I decided to take a moment and think about the goals for my life. After a while I got the perfect answer, which satisfies my needs and hopefully your curiosity.

So my goals are the following:

Goal nº1: Live forever

Goal nº2: If it is proven that goal nº1 won't be reached, die.

Simple and syntactic.

Having these two goals give me the possibility to tag any other goal, as pointless and a waste of time.

Because if I live forever time will eventually change the everything and everything will change with time. And if I don't live forever, that means I'll die, turning once more, any other goal, to a pointless hiccup on my death bed.

Goals are good for you… not for me

John of Lioncourt

No comments:

Sound Track