Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How sad it is! I shall grow old, and horrid, and dreadful. But this picture will remain always young. It will never be older than this particular day of June. . . . If it was only the other way! If it was I who were to be always young, and the picture that were to grow old! For this–for this–I would give everything! Yes, there is nothing in the whole world I would not give!

Said Dorian Gray upon viewing for the first time the portrait Basel drew of him.


 

I saw two movies today, for the first time, that I'm rather found of. The first was the comedy "The invention of Lying" followed to conclude "Dorian Gray". They are truly different and I don't have the silliest clue concerning to the why of the choice to see the two of them in the same day. I can only guess it was fate or something in like of those lines.

I can't go about the movies because the hour is running late, but I'll say this… It's not a waste of time watching any of these movies in fact I'll go even further and say I advertise the viewing of those two movies. So do what you can to see them.

No comments:

Sound Track